NIWAKA USA, INC.
- 1. Information We Collect
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional service may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information (collectively “Personal Information”):
- -if you contact us via email on this Website, we may collect, including, but not limited to, your name, your e-mail address, phone number and postal address you provided in your email to us;
- -if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- -information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- We also may collect other kinds of information when you access our Website, such as analytics, log file information, device identifiers, and metadata.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Website. These tools collect information sent by your device to our Website, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Website. We collect and use this analytics information with information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- Log file information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page.
- When you access the Website, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you, which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Website.
- Device identifiers
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or smart phone to access the Website, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device that uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Website and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Website may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with information provided by you. For example, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of data was collected and how that content is formatted.
- We take the protection of your Personal Information very seriously and therefore additional information may be collected by us or our third-party providers for security and anti-fraud purposes (see further information below).
- Any Personal Information or other information you make available to us when contacting us is done so voluntarily, with your knowledge and consent.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
We will use the Personal Information:
- - to reply to your correspondence;
- - for marketing research purposes relating to our products and services;
- - to customize, analyze and improve our products, services, technologies, communications, and relationship with you;
- - to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- - to protect the security or integrity of our Website including your Personal Information, our business, or our products or services.
- 3. Security and Storage
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect online. However, you should know that neither we nor any other Internet site can fully eliminate these security risks and NIWAKA USA shall not be liable for any such unauthorized access or disclosure.
- 4. Cookies
- -Record your session information; and
- -Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view.
- You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However, please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of this Website.
- 5. Note to Minors and Children
- 6. Note to Parents and Legal Guardians
- NIWAKA USA will not intentionally collect Personal Information from persons lacking legal capacity to act. If you, as a parent or legal guardian, are concerned that the person you are responsible for has sent us Personal Information and wish to have all details deleted, please contact us by “Contact Us” providing official documents establishing parental or guardian status.
- 7. Your Rights
- If you request disclosure, correction, deletion or that NIWAKA USA stop using your Personal Information, NIWAKA USA will deal with such requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
For any request concerning Personal Information: